Click on the button below to download and view our entire decorations catalog.
Sublimation is a method of digital printing that transfers any design on to a material or fabric using ink and heat. In the world of apparel, it’s a game changer because it allows for entire garment prints, in other words, designs that go seam-to-seam. We can accommodate any artwork design you can imagine and make it come to life. The result is a permanent, full color design that won’t crack, peel or wash away over time. Sublimation offers unlimited design options. A uniform can be fully sublimated or use sublimation to create unique panels or lettering designs.
A More Technical Garment
- No unnecessary seams or inserts = 100% functionality and comfort
- Extended color scheme with exact pantones
- Fast design process
- Infinite possibilities of design
- Sublimation = ZERO Water Waste
- Did you know that the average dyed shirt wastes 2,700 liters of water?!
- Reduce fabric waste
- Reduce energy consumption: 10x less than dye fabric!
Tackle twill is the application of custom-cut twill lettering onto a garment. Any shape, letter, or design can be custom cut from a twill material and sewn onto almost any garment for an extremely finished look. The twill is then stitched around the edges using a zig zag or dotted stitch path so that they are permanently fixed to the garment. Tackle-twill is used in most professional-level sports. Tackle-twill decoration gives the team name, number, and logo the most contrast or pop. Tackle twill is considered one of the most durable embroidery methods. Our tackle-twill uniforms will look great for many seasons!
Vinyl logos and lettering is perfect for the quick turn uniform and will last for a season or more. Digital printing is great for highly detailed and multi-colored logo designs.
Perfect for uniforms and jerseys, as they are worn frequently and go through a lot of wear and tear. This decoration option is extremely dependable wash after wash. Direct Apparel Printing is Ideal for…
- Custom T-Shirts
- Custom Activewear & Sports Apparel
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Custom Backpacks & Bags
- School Apparel
Color matches available - Direct apparel printing allows you to perfectly color-match your design.
Endless decoration possibilities allow for very small print and detailed artwork.
Low Minimum order quantities
Embroidery is the art of embellishing a piece of apparel with a needle and thread or yarn, creating stunning visual representations of various types of art. Embroidery has a very high perceived value and is popular for most apparel, bags, hats, luggage, blankets, and more!
3D Puff Embroidery
3D embroidery is used almost exclusively on custom hats and caps to give your logo or design depth and height.
Benefits of 3D Embroidery at a Decoration Method:
- Extremely durable – the design should outlast the garment itself.
- The logo is more noticeable because of the 3D design.
- More stylish and sophisticated look.
No Art Fees!
We don't charge art fees! Just provide us with the proper vector files, inspiration, logos and colors and we will get the sublimated design created to set your team apart! Nothing is more critical than color. We pride ourselves on building custom product that incorporates all your design needs.
We carry the highest quality inks and most advanced printers and presses for vibrant colors and deep saturation. With our large capacity and attention to client relations, we provide an assigned color printing profile, printer, and press for every client.
Why Choose JL Sports?
- JL Sports outfits teams across the globe with the highest quality custom tackle twill and sublimated jerseys in the industry. We are the most affordable pro-style uniforms on the market.
- Our sports jerseys offer virtually any design possible and no hidden design fees.
- There are no minimums on re-orders.
- We also offer free sizing samples to ensure the perfect fit.